Thursday, June 28, 2012

The 4 Week Tight and Lean Challenge!

As promised, here is my very own 4 Week Tight and Lean Challenge!  I did this challenge myself last month and saw noticeable results!  This challenge gets progressively harder as the weeks go on, so get ready to FEEL a difference in your physical performance.  Your stamina, strength and flexibility are all going to improve dramatically!  For the stretching, you can do your own routine, or you you can follow my video on stretching which is posted down below.  Just click on any of the schedules to get a larger view and download them to your computer.  If you have any questions on how to do any of the exercises, just let me know and I'll post a how-to video for the exercise.  Keep your healthy lifestyle fresh with a challenge!  It always feels great to compete against yourself and WIN!








No comments:

Post a Comment