Thursday, March 22, 2012

Healthy Habit #5-This is Why You're Sick and You Can't Lose Weight


Hi everyone!
     Healthy Habit #5 is the hardest challenge to date, but I believe it is THE MOST IMPORTANT.  If you have been trying to lose weight but can't, and think you're doing everything right, this may be the reason.  If you are sick, have disease, feel 'off,' or visit the doctor's office way more than you need to, you NEED to watch this video.
     It is time for you to give up your processed, junk, and fast foods!  The high fructose corn syrup, MSG, food additives, preservatives, and hormones are killing you!  Ditch the diet soda!  Ditch the artificial sweeteners!  They are causing your health problems, diseases, illnesses, cancers, skin conditions, allergies and more.  Does it seem hard to believe?  Do yourself a favor and pick up the books I've recommended below.  They will educate you about the state of our food industry.
     The food industry is drugging you.  They are tricking you into thinking cardboard tastes good!  If you gave up the McDonald's for a week and then went back to it, a few things would happen: (1) You would go through withdrawals.  That's what happens when you're on drugs.  (2) When you eat it again, it won't taste near as good and you'll probably get sick.  And (3) if you got through all of your withdrawals, and your cravings went away, as soon as you eat it again, you'll start craving it again.  Drugs are a terrible thing.
     At 10 minutes, I know this is my longest video to date, but I wouldn't waste your time.  This is important information.  I also go through a lot of the GOOD CARBS that I want you to be eating.  As always, I welcome you to write me with any questions you might have.  I will get back to you and it brings me ridiculous amounts of joy to help.
     I know this one is hard, but believe that you can do this!  I do.
Mon    


                                                     

2 comments:

  1. You need to write a book and preface it with "Read only one chapter a week"...The Habit Challenge book. It could be a bestseller easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one of these days, Jen :)

    ReplyDelete