Thursday, August 23, 2012

HIIT It Core and Butt Workout Challenge!


I just finished a great workout and I'm challenging you to beat my time!  I'm feeling so good after that heart-pumping, sweaty, endorphin-releasing workout.  You HAVE to try it!  My time was 18:38...push yourself and I know you can beat me!



HIIT It Core & Butt Workout

250 High Knees
20 Superman Planks
50 Boat Pose Twists
20 Jump Squats
10 One Legged Squats-Left Leg
10 One Legged Squats-Right Leg

250 High Knees
50 Straight Leg Toe Touch Crunches
50 Bicycle Crunches
30 Sumo Squats with Alternating Side Leg Lifts
30 Deep Squats with Alternating Rear Leg Lifts

Make sure to stretch before and after, and follow up with something healthy and delicious to eat!  I made myself a fruit smoothie with frozen strawberries, an orange, a banana and a handful of fresh-picked blackberries from my backyard.  Yummy!  (Oh, and that is dried rosemary from my garden in the jar in the background. I've been seasoning my fresh-caught salmon with it, plus lemon juice and dill from my garden.  I LOVE growing my own food and herbs. :D)




No comments:

Post a Comment