Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Healthy Habit #1 is Here! Jumpstart Your New Healthy Life with....


Hi everyone!


Well, it is finally here!  It was supposed to air yesterday, but I had some technical difficulties.  I do live in the country, so we might have to deal with technical difficulties from time to time...:/  On to the habits...Healthy Habit #1 is....well, you're just going to have to watch the video to find out! ;)  I will tell you that you will feel amazing if you do this though!  There are so many benefits, including gorgeous skin, more energy and fewer headaches.  Have you guessed it yet?  


The key is to take this entire week out to completely focus on building this habit and making it a part of your daily routine.  Remember, a habit takes 3-6 weeks to completely form, so this week is your jumpstart, but you need to keep it going week after week.  Each week, you will be adding a habit to the previous one.  In ten weeks, you'll have focused on incorporating all of these simple but powerful habits into your life, and in about 3-4 months it will feel so automatic you won't even have to think about it much after that.  Once a year, I'll do a mental check-up to make sure I am still on track, still have all of my great habits and haven't formed any new bad ones, but that's about it.  Simple.  Powerful.


So, check in with me and let me know how you're doing!  Let me know if you are drinking all your water, or if you're having a hard time with this challenge, or even if you have more tips and tricks to share with everyone!  I would love to hear from you and you can find me everywhere (all the links are to your left).


Use this (day after) Valentine's Day to show YOURSELF some lovin' by really starting to take care of your body from the inside out.  <3


Lots of love,


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment