Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome to Live It Up Fit :)




Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog, Live It Up Fit!  

My name is Monica and I am so excited to finally have this blog up and running!  I've posted a little intro video here so you can get to know me a little.  

I feel like I've been inspired to create this blog.  Losing 40 pounds a couple of years ago was one of the most rewarding feats I've ever accomplished.  Shedding my flabby baggage transformed my life from the inside out.  It was a very difficult journey, but looking back, it really didn't need to be as difficult as it was at times.  Now I want to pay it forward and share with you what I've learned along the way and show you that a healthy, balanced lifestyle is not impossible.  In fact, once you get the swing of it, it is actually pretty simple and you are going to feel better than you have EVER felt.

I'm starting out this blog with my Healthy Habits Series, where I'll give you a new habit to form every week.  By the end of 10 weeks, if you have stuck with it, you are going to have an arsenal of habits that will allow you to automatically do the small things every day that lead to the BIG RESULTS.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for Healthy Habit #1!  :)

Lots of love,
Monica

PS Don't forget to find me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+...all of the links are to your right--->!

No comments:

Post a Comment