Saturday, July 21, 2012

How to Save 70% on Your Power Bill with Affordable Solar Technology




Hi guys!

I am so excited to bring you today's video!  In this video I'm showing you how you can cut 70% of your energy costs and potentially live completely energy independent with this simple and affordable solar technology!  This technology rocked my world when it was introduced to me.



In this video, I'm interviewing my friend, Eric Erdman, who owns Advanced Ingenuitive Technologies, the company that sells these solar thermal water heaters I'm talking about.  Even in overcast conditions, you can use the sun to heat the water in your home.  You can even take it a step further and attach the water heater to a radiator and heat your home, business, or greenhouse in the winter.  You can combine this technology with solar panels and live completely off-grid. You can even cook your food in the tubes!  Can you imagine going camping or going out on the boat and having your food cooked by the sun while you play?  Or use the model shown in the video to heat your camping shower at the camp site this summer.

The applications for this simple technology are as limitless as your imagination!  I encourage you to look more into this and other ways of becoming energy independent.  We do not need to buy our power and electricity.  We can create our own.  We do not need to be dependent on oil and the powers that control it.  We can come together and create a better world on OUR TERMS.  Help the planet and help ourselves.  I love win-win.

Love to you all!
Mon


1 comment:

  1. It is pretty remarkable how far solar power companies have advanced in just the past couple of years. It seemed like a long shot that such power would ever catch on. I for one was very skeptical but now I have a solar power system in my home and it has been a great experience

    ReplyDelete